How do i know if my taxes are done right

ddaven12

When filing with TurboTax we run thousands of error checks as you go and double-check your tax return before you file. Once you have e-filed your tax return you should receive an email informing you that your tax return was successfully e-filed.  

To verify if your tax return has been completed, you can sign back into your Online account and your e-file status will be prominently displayed on the screen. (see screenshot)

You can also visit the TurboTax e-file status lookup tool by visiting the following link Check e-file status

to get your current status (pending, accepted or rejected).

Note:  If you have not filed your tax return, upon sign in you will see a message that says "Take me to my return". In this instance you can simply follow the onscreen instructions to file the tax return.

ddaven12

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing