lspendry

How do I input my 1095-A information if I only had coverage through the marketplace for part of the year?

It will not let me enter zeros for the months I did not have coverage.

DMarkM1

Leaving boxes blank is the correct method.  Go back to the "Affordable Care Act" topic and delete the form 1095A that you have entered. Confirm the deletion and "Add another".  Re-enter the information from your 1095A and leave boxes blank that are zeroes on your form.

MinhT1

Form 1095-A is required in your tax return as TurboTax will use the information to calculate your Premium tax credit.

If you were only covered for part of the year, leave the cases for the months you are not covered blank. Do not enter 0.

lspendry

I've tried that as well. It does not allow me to leave them blank.

DMarkM1

lspendry

Thank you. I needed to close it out and re-open on a different browser.