turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i import tax information from wells fargo shareowner online now called Equiniti?

I've tried all the Wells Fargo variants and none of them work.  A search for Equiniti is not found.  I have over 12 different stocks being held by them and didn't want to enter each one manually.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

How do i import tax information from wells fargo shareowner online now called Equiniti?

Call Wells Fargo and ask them.

Thanks.  I just did and they told me that Equiniti doesn't have a relationship with TurboTax...that means all stock entries need to be manually entered...not a good thing to say about the new company which was sold by Wells Fargo Shareowner Online Services.
mlettera

That stinks is right.  Wells Fargo turned into a crummy company and now they are a new crummy company.
lreyno4

How did you manually enter them?

Solved by user.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies