bhosack

How do I get Wells Fargo Employee discount?

NatalieC

To claim partner offers, you will need to access your Turbo Tax account through your partner account. For Wells Fargo, you would log into your Wells Fargo account and select the Turbo Tax offer. You will then be prompted to log into your Turbo Tax account and the discount will be applied.

**Please note: If you have already paid for Turbo Tax or registered your product your discount will not register, and you will need to contact customer service.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
sschuld

I don't have a Wells Fargo account to log into - I just work there, and THEY promised a discount to team members.

DMarkM1

Here is a page that should help you locate any TurboTax employee discounts. You can also contact the Wells Fargo HR department for assistance.    

LeJENNdary

As a team member you would need to access the LifeCare website through Teamworks. From there you can go to LifeMart to get all kinds of team member discounts, including the one for TurboTax.