pamreno2000

How do I get my w2 form? Employer doesnt have any kind of website.

Employers have until January 31 to issue W-2's.  So you may just have to wait for it until the employer issues it.  Make sure they have your current address.

If your employer uses a payroll service then they may be one of the TurboTax partners for importing the W-2.

Employers are required to provide your 2019 W-2 on or before January 31, so make sure that they have your current mailing address.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for importing a W-2 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-or-enter-my-w-2/01/26253