Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get my AGI from my 2019 tax return if I can’t log into my old turbo tax acct due to no longer having same email nor same phone number ? I just need my AGI to efile

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I get my AGI from my 2019 tax return if I can’t log into my old turbo tax acct due to no longer having same email nor same phone number ? I just need my AGI to efile

Maybe the following will help:

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

If you can sign into your TurboTax account successfully but need to update your email address, we have instructions to help you.

If you've forgotten your User ID or password try our account recovery process. If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.

No longer have access to your email address or phone number and can't access your account? Update your info with the form below. We'll process your request during our regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday). If you submit after hours, we'll process the request the next morning.

For your security, only you can make changes to your TurboTax account. Our phone support team doesn't have access to update or modify your account information.

Be sure to fill out every field exactly as it appears on your account.

Before you submit - have you tried recovering your account with your phone number? It's the most successful way to recover your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-recovery/help/account-recovery-request-for-your-turbotax-a...

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Maybe the following will help:

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

If you can sign into your TurboTax account successfully but need to update your email address, we have instructions to help you.

If you've forgotten your User ID or password try our account recovery process. If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.

No longer have access to your email address or phone number and can't access your account? Update your info with the form below. We'll process your request during our regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday). If you submit after hours, we'll process the request the next morning.

For your security, only you can make changes to your TurboTax account. Our phone support team doesn't have access to update or modify your account information.

Be sure to fill out every field exactly as it appears on your account.

Before you submit - have you tried recovering your account with your phone number? It's the most successful way to recover your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-recovery/help/account-recovery-request-for-your-turbotax-a...

My husband did our taxes on line with you and he passed away in February of  this year.  I had his phone number cut off and so I can't get this code it sends me for the sign in.  Please help me get a copy of our 2019 tax filing?

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Yes, you can also go online and request a transcript from the IRS to obtain the prior year Adjusted Gross Income amount.  Please see the link below for additional instructions.

Instructions to request transcript of returns from IRS

I am so sorry for your loss!

@JKCcec1950

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
PATCHEYE626
Returning Member

HELP ME LOG IN 

PATCHEYE626
Returning Member

I HAVE A ACCOUNT 

SamS1
Expert Alumni

I would recommend getting a free transcript of your 2019 return through IRS.gov.   There you can check on your AGI for 2019.. Click here to access your tax return information

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies