turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get agi from last year when my info has changed I had it in a file but when my trailer burnt it was burnt as well.?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Carl
Level 15

How do I get agi from last year when my info has changed I had it in a file but when my trailer burnt it was burnt as well.?

Only thing you can do in your case is request a transcript of your 2019 return from the IRS at https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you are unable to get it online, Then request by mail and you'll get it in 3-5 business days. Take note that it will be mailed to the address you used on the most recent tax return you have filed, unless you mailed the IRS a form 8822-Change of Address form after you filed your last tax return.

How did you prepare the 2019 return?  If prepared in Online TurboTax, we can tell you how to find the account, regain access, and download a copy.

What do you mean "my info has changed?"   Are you referring to your phone number and email address to recover an Online account?   If so, we can tell you how to recover an Online account by another method that doesn't require your old phone number or old email address.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies