How do I get agi from last year when my info has c...

griffinsa85

How do I get agi from last year when my info has changed I had it in a file but when my trailer burnt it was burnt as well.?

Carl

Only thing you can do in your case is request a transcript of your 2019 return from the IRS at https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you are unable to get it online, Then request by mail and you'll get it in 3-5 business days. Take note that it will be mailed to the address you used on the most recent tax return you have filed, unless you mailed the IRS a form 8822-Change of Address form after you filed your last tax return.

mesquitebean

How did you prepare the 2019 return?  If prepared in Online TurboTax, we can tell you how to find the account, regain access, and download a copy.

What do you mean "my info has changed?"   Are you referring to your phone number and email address to recover an Online account?   If so, we can tell you how to recover an Online account by another method that doesn't require your old phone number or old email address.