jaimejacoboj1

How do i file form 8379 after i submitted my taxes

EdwardL

Please see the below information obtained from IRS.gov regarding how to file Form 8379. I have also included the IRS link for your reference.  

How To File

You can file Form 8379 with your joint tax return or amended joint tax return (Form 1040X), or you can file it afterwards by itself. File Form 8379 with Form 1040X only if you are amending your original return to claim a joint refund.

If you file Form 8379 with your joint return, attach it to your return in the order of the attachment sequence number (located in the upper right corner of the tax form). Enter “Injured Spouse” in the upper left corner of page 1 of the joint return.

If you file Form 8379 separately, please be sure to attach a copy of all Forms W-2 and W-2G for both spouses, and any Forms 1099 showing federal income tax withholding, to Form 8379. The processing of Form 8379 may be delayed if these forms are not attached, if the form is incomplete when filed, or if you attach a copy of your joint tax return. 

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8379.pdf

airmanskyhigh

Can you submit 8379 through turbo tax after you filed?

No ... it must be mailed in... see the answer right above your post.