Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i file for an extension for my NJ S Copr and Partnership Tax Returns

Do I need to file for an extension to submit my New Jersey S Corporation Tax Return?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PhyllisG

The instructions for the New Jersey Form NJ-1065 states,

"If a five-month  extension  is obtained  for filing  Federal  Form  1065, then an automatic five-month  extension  is granted for submitting your  Form NJ -1065. A copy of your application for Federal  extension , Federal  Form  7004, must be filed with your  New Jersey  return."

There is a 6 months extension for filing the New Jersey S Corp return CBT-100S.  This link provides the instructions to the extension Form CBT-200-T found on page 5, point 7: New Jersey S Corp Extension  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PhyllisG

The instructions for the New Jersey Form NJ-1065 states,

"If a five-month  extension  is obtained  for filing  Federal  Form  1065, then an automatic five-month  extension  is granted for submitting your  Form NJ -1065. A copy of your application for Federal  extension , Federal  Form  7004, must be filed with your  New Jersey  return."

There is a 6 months extension for filing the New Jersey S Corp return CBT-100S.  This link provides the instructions to the extension Form CBT-200-T found on page 5, point 7: New Jersey S Corp Extension  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies