Abierto

How do I change the order of names on joint return?

We have always filed with my wife & her Social sec. No first.  I filled out the form answering the questions - what is your name- by filling in my own.  I now have a form loaded with data but will print with my name first and not my wife's.  I hear this will increase the likelihood of processing errors at IRS.  Is there a simple command in TurboTax HomeAndBusiness without burning the entire file to the ground and starting over?????

Texas Roger

There is no way to change it without starting over. You would have to decide whether to risk processing errors by the IRS or start over entering everything. If you are going to start over, just delete the entire return and start a new one. Did you transfer your information from your 2017 tax return? You can do that again before you start another new return.