Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I change "Spouse:" "Daytime phone" on the "Federal Information Worksheet"?

On my 2023 Federal Tax Return, my wife's Daytime Phone number is incorrect. How do I correct this information?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I change "Spouse:" "Daytime phone" on the "Federal Information Worksheet"?

Switch to Forms mode at the top.  Then open the Info Wks worksheet in the left column.  I think it's that one or maybe one by it.  I'll have to open my return and check the exact location.  

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Go to the left side menu and choose Personal Information section and you can edit the phone number there.

The area of Personal Information for my wife does not have the Daytime Phone Number as an option to be edited?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Here is an FAQ: How do I update my TurboTax account info?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The Profile area does not have "my wife's" information. Therefore this solution does not work.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Did you follow step 2? That is not in the Profile area. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes, I did... My Wife's information is Not part of my Intuit Account. Her name or anything else is not information that I see stored on that website/account.

Also, to be clear, I am not using online Turbotax. I have an installed copy on my PC.

Switch to Forms mode at the top.  Then open the Info Wks worksheet in the left column.  I think it's that one or maybe one by it.  I'll have to open my return and check the exact location.  

Yes, that Worked! The Forms Selection is Under View on the Top Menu.

Thank you for your help.

FYI - there should be a separate Forms button in the upper right (left on Mac).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies