Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jonicp39

How do I ask questions? I have no options to talk to a live person. It just shows that I have not asked questions. I can only go to TurboTax.com or sign out.

There is no place that says connect and let you click on it. I am unable to talk to a live person. I do not have that option. It is hard to get any help.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

How do I ask questions? I have no options to talk to a live person. It just shows that I have not asked questions. I can only go to TurboTax.com or sign out.

You can ask your question right here on the AnswerXchange user community forum and someone should be able to assist you with your question or problem.  Just reply back on this same thread.
Or you can contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a support agent during business hours.
Support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday.
See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489</a>

Each TurboTax website has a Contact Us link at the bottom of each webpage.

For example if you access TurboTax at this website https://turbotax.intuit.com/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage you will see the Contact Us link in the section under Help and Support.  See screenshot

Gaza60

Hi, I have a question. My daughter a graduate student, received 1098-T. Box 5 is $24196, box 1 is $12964. The different is $11232. But she did not received this $11232. Now she has to pay tax on $11232 that she never received. I don't understand why she has to pay tax on money that she did not receive.

Thanks

where did the money go?

If part or all was used for tuition, then you can report that and it will not be taxed

taishe718

How come when I needed to speak to someone then sent me to a recording to pay for a live person?  When I enter no; the line disconnected.  This company should be able to help people more than that after they paid for the product upfront.  I paid $120 and could get a person.  I think Turbo Tax sucks now; the first time I needed to call and it  was such a waste. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies