Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I access the "NEW Turbotax Investor Center" to keep track of my crypto transactions? All I've gotten is either an error or it just logs me into my normal TurboTax dashboard.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/crypto-taxes/
I'd like to access these tools for 2022 taxes because I'm literally pulling my hair doing everything manually.

NEW! TURBOTAX INVESTOR CENTER
Your all-in crypto tax solution, all in one place
Invest smarter year-round with our free crypto tax software.*

I've had two things occur. 

1. Error message:

"Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in this section
Make sure your Internet is connected, and then select Try again or check back in a few minutes."

2. It logs me into the regular Turbo Tax dashboard. 

How do I access and use this tool? Thanks. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

How do I access the "NEW Turbotax Investor Center" to keep track of my crypto transactions? All I've gotten is either an error or it just logs me into my normal TurboTax dashboard.

The link on that blog post is the exact same one I posted. 

Nothing different. When I click and log in as directed, it gives me that same error message. 

gmully

Same here - I've been trying to access this for 4 weeks now and all I ever get is an error.  I've tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers on Windows 11.

@gmully wrote:

Same here - I've been trying to access this for 4 weeks now and all I ever get is an error.  I've tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers on Windows 11.

Have you tried this website? - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/crypto-taxes?

gmully

Yes, that is the site I've been trying to access.  Every time I click on "sign in to access" the next screen says "oops, looks like we hit a snag in this section"

@gmully wrote:

Yes, that is the site I've been trying to access.  Every time I click on "sign in to access" the next screen says "oops, looks like we hit a snag in this section"

Makes sure you are using a valid TurboTax/Intuit User ID.  I just accessed the website with one of my User ID's with no problem.  This is the screen presented after entering my User ID and Password.

Invester Center.JPG

gmully

I found the problem.  I have a pop-up blocker and once I disabled that, I was able to get past the error message.

Thanks,

gibbor
Returning Member

I'm having the same issue. It's absolutely ridiculous that an ad-blocker completely breaks the site. I guess I'll have to find a better alternative.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies