kwillimack75

How come if I am no longer self employed turbo tax still had me file under that?

CarolynLO

If you are no longer self-employed, you can downgrade to a lower priced version of Turbo Tax.  You can do this simply by following the instructions below.

1. Use the Clear and Start over feature.

2. Do this by signing into TurboTax.com and select the blue Take me to my return button.

3. On the welcome back screen, in the left side menu, select Tax tools,  and then select  Clear and      Start  (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper left corner if you don't see this menu).

4. Finally, answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

CarolynLO