5406769030

How can refile my taxes?

jjenista

How can refile my taxes?

I think TurboTax lets you go back in and amend your return, then file that. Not sure if you have to pay a second time to file the state version...

How can refile my taxes?

What do you mean by "RE-file?"  What are you trying to do?  Did you already e-file?  Was the return accepted?  Has it been processed, or are you still waiting?

madmaxone41

How can refile my taxes?

wages for unemployment was put in 2 times on my tax return 

madmaxone41

How can refile my taxes?

they are still holding my refund

How can refile my taxes?

@madmaxone41 Then your tax return has been filed and the IRS has it.   Do not try to amend or "re-file" while they are still working on your tax return or you will only cause confusion and more delays.   Returns with mistakes end up in the error department and the IRS works on sorting out the mistakes.    All you can do is wait it out.  Sorry.  If the IRS sends you a letter asking for more information then provide it quickly.   Otherwise----sit tight.