Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can refile my taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
jjenista

How can refile my taxes?

I think TurboTax lets you go back in and amend your return, then file that. Not sure if you have to pay a second time to file the state version...

How can refile my taxes?

What do you mean by "RE-file?"  What are you trying to do?  Did you already e-file?  Was the return accepted?  Has it been processed, or are you still waiting?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

How can refile my taxes?

wages for unemployment was put in 2 times on my tax return 

How can refile my taxes?

they are still holding my refund

How can refile my taxes?

@madmaxone41 Then your tax return has been filed and the IRS has it.   Do not try to amend or "re-file" while they are still working on your tax return or you will only cause confusion and more delays.   Returns with mistakes end up in the error department and the IRS works on sorting out the mistakes.    All you can do is wait it out.  Sorry.  If the IRS sends you a letter asking for more information then provide it quickly.   Otherwise----sit tight.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies