Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I stop these emails?

"You Earn The..." How can I stop these emails? UNCHECK "view signatures in posts" or "Automatic subscribe me..."?

You Earn The... How can I stop these emails. It bothers me.pngUntitled.png

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

See the screenshot below.

Un44444titled.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies

See the screenshot below.

Un44444titled.png

Thanks. But Would it unsubscribe all notifications? I still want to receive the answers notification like your answer.

@TheWisdom wrote:

Thanks. But Would it unsubscribe all notifications? I still want to receive the answers notification like your answer.

Here's how you can fine tune how you want all notifications and emails and which types to allow:

Click the user icon in the top right corner and choose My Settings.

Then click the tab "Subscriptions & Notifications."  (there may be a long delay for the screen to change after you click it; at least for me there is).

When the screen finally changes, choose subtab "Notification Settings."

Then review all the settings on that page.  There are a lot of them.

About halfway down the page is a section  "Email Notifications."

NOTE:  To learn what each option does, click the little round "i" icon.

Also, each time you post a question in the forum, way off to the right of the question title you are entering there is a place to put a checkmark "Email me when someone replies."    It's usually checked by default, but one can remove the checkmark.   If you've selected not to receive any emails at all, however, that may prevail over any checkmark you indicated there.  I don't know for sure, since I have not tried all possibilities.

@TheWisdom wrote:

No, you will continue to receive notifications of responses in this forum. The selection in the screenshot I posted will only result in not receiving emails from the community (such as when someone responds to one of your posts).

@mesquitebean wrote:
If you've selected not to receive any emails at all, however, that may prevail over any checkmark you indicated there. 

It does.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies