SDubinski

How can i restart my taxes

was going to fill married but now doing married but separate
StevenC1

How can i restart my taxes

Please let me know if this answers you question completely.
StevenC1

How can i restart my taxes

you can do a clear and start over

In TurboTax Online, you can clear and start over as long as you haven't paid or registered yet (free users are asked to register their accounts before they file).

Note: You can’t clear and start over using the mobile app. Instead, log in to your TurboTax account from a desktop or mobile browser to clear and start over.
1.Sign in to TurboTax Online and open your return by clicking the orange Take me to my return button.
2.With your screen maximized, click My Account (at the top of your screen toward the right) and select Clear & Start Over. (If on a tablet or phone, you may find the Clear & Start Over option by clicking the three parallel lines, or “hamburger”, in the top left corner.)
3.Answer Yes to Are you sure you want to clear your return?
4.After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.