How can I remove the figure in 'Salary and wages paid'?

How do I remove or alter a figure from 'Salaries and wages paid'? I tried to update the figure and it does not change.

The figure seems to have been generated by TurboTax. I am not sure where it came from.

Could you tell us where you see this "Wages and Salaries" (or  is it "Salaries and Wages? You said both)? Is it on a screen in TurboTax or on a form? If it is on a screen, can you tell us whether is it the Online product or the Desktop product, and can you give us the heading at the top of the screen?

I am using TurboTax Business 2018 for Windows.

>Federal Taxes Tab

>>Deductions

>>>Compensation and benefits

>>>>Salaries and Wages paid: I am not sure how that figure came about. 

Thank you. I currently don't have a copy of the TurboTax Business product, so I will look for others to step in here...

Has anyone resolved your problem? I am having the same issue.

@williampacepc wrote:

I just noticed this thread. Are you working with the S corporation (1120-S) module in TurboTax Business?

You should be able to change/delete the figure in the boxes but, if you cannot do so for some reason, you can try entering Forms Mode and change/delete the figure directly on the form. You should also be able to determine whether there is a supporting document that is preventing the change or deletion.

seems to have worked. Still can't figure out where the number came from.