turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I pay for using your tax service if you won't except my overseas address for my credit card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How can I pay for using your tax service if you won't except my overseas address for my credit card

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/payments/help/what-forms-of-payment-does-turbotax-online-accept/00...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Carl
Level 15

If you can't pay from your refund, then you can visit the nearest U.S. Embassy or consulate office to purchase a pre-paid VISA card on a U.S. bank. All U.S. Embassy's have a U.S. banking facility in them, and most U.S. consulate offices do. So if a consulate office is closer to you, call them to confirm they have a U.S. banking facility. Make sure you purchase the card is U.S. funds, and not in the currency of whatever country you are in. Otherwise, the card will not work for paying TurboTax.

After purchasing the prepaid VISA, register the card online with any ***VALID*** U.S. mailing address and a ***VALID*** U.S. phone number. You may need to wait a few hours after registering it, for the data to propagate to where ever it needs to propagate. Then you can use that card to pay your TurboTax fees with.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies