Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jhopalong

How can I opt-out of Intuit's data sharing? It appears the on-line Self-Employed product requires me to opt-in for data sharing across affiliates. I do not want this.

I am at a screen titled "Sign now, save time later."
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

How can I opt-out of Intuit's data sharing? It appears the on-line Self-Employed product requires me to opt-in for data sharing across affiliates. I do not want this.

Because of the nature of our platform, data that you provide to us is shared across our platform in order for us to help meet your financial goals. We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for everyday business purposes as described in our privacy statement, including for marketing purposes. U.S. customers may opt-out of sharing for marketing purposes in the Country and Region-Specific Terms section of our privacy statement. Go to privacy statement

Please click Can I opt-out of sharing my data across the Intuit platform? to learn more.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jm1991
Returning Member

The link you posted sends you to another page with another link and the link on that page does not work.

This is the link: 

http://intuit.com/privacy/statment

And the error message says "sorry but it turns out we can't find that page"

Seems like there is no way to actually opt out of sharing data based on your reply. Could you share a working link or a way to opt out?

Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies