How can I find the line ref number to amend my WI ...

michaelgwelch

How can I find the line ref number to amend my WI return

I'm amending my WI return. It requires that I enter a line ref number on Schedule AR. But Turbo Tax doesn't make it easy for me to actually see what line number has changed. How can I determine this?

DianeW777

Review your original Wisconsin (WI) return, then compare it to the WI Schedule AR using the hyperlink here. And the WI Form 1 is provided to show the line numbers and descriptions to assist you.

The changes being made should alert you to the line number(s) that will be affected on the amendment.

michaelgwelch

You would think so. But I don't see anything. The change in question is to add IRA contributions. Which changes my AGI, so I guess it's just line 1 of the WI tax form. (I could not find the form that is in progress. I'll try the link you shared. I do have a copy of the form I submitted.)