loriandcurtis

How can I edit a 1099-Int recipient address in the 1099-Int Worksheet? The import messed up the recipient address because it had too many lines apparently.

I'm getting a "check this entry" because the zip code, which is correct, doesn't match the state, which is incorrect because the import pulled the wrong lines into the address field.  It's refusing to allow me to efile.
Cmoon

go back to 1099s in the step by step then switch to forms and correct it if that fails delete that 1099 and do a new one manualy (with out import)

loriandcurtis

Thanks.  The online version doesn't have a "forms" mode.  At final-check time it presented me an image of the form it thought had the wrong zip code.  It wanted me to edit the zip code, and it wouldn't let me fix the incorrect state that was the real problem.  Deleting the imported 1099s, because TurboTax imported optional address information incorrectly, and then manually entering the important 1099 information seemed like an ugly workaround.  I chose the equally ugly but easier hack of entering a valid zip code for the bogus state it imported.  That got TurboTax past the silly check.  None of this optional address information shows up if you were to print out your return and file anyway.  If you manually enter the 1099-Int data it doesn't even have a field to enter this address data.  Once I entered a valid zip for the bogus state it imported, TurboTax was happy.  I efiled and the state and federal returns have already been accepted.