How can I delete income entered in error under mis...

How can I delete income entered in error under miscellaneous income? I am unable to delete this other income after multiple attempts.

I have gone back and answered no to other income and also entered zero multiple times, but it is still reporting a dollar amount.

I'm not sure this will do the trick, but there may be a specific form that you need to delete.  See the TurboTax FAQ I'm linking below for instructions on deleting a form in TurboTax Online.

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Yes,  The income not reported on 1099-Misc or 1099-NEC, needs to entered on line 8, Schedule 1 as Other Income.  If you entered the form incorrecty and needed to delete the form, you follow the steps below:

1. Login to Turbo Tax.
  2. On the left side of the screen, click Tax Tools, then Tools,
  3. Under Tools Center, scroll down and click delete a form.
  4. Under Review Form List, scroll down until you see 109-MISC or Other Income, click delete