How can I delete a Social Security Income? I tried Edit tab, but it does not change.

Please try the steps below to delete the Social Security Income in TurboTax Online:

• Sign into your Online account
  • Click on the orange button that says "Take me to my return."
  • Go to My Account at the top then select Tools.
  • In the Pop-up window scroll down to Delete a Form.
  • In the Review Forms List select delete next to Social Security Benefits Worksheet or 1099-SSA,  if you see both then delete both, then confirm

Ok after deleting the form, how do you retrieve it? Or how do you regenerate it?

@VReese123 wrote:

To enter Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button

Or enter ssa-1099 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ssa-1099