Please try the steps below to delete the Social Security Income in TurboTax Online:
- Sign into your Online account
- Click on the orange button that says "Take me to my return."
- Go to My Account at the top then select Tools.
- In the Pop-up window scroll down to Delete a Form.
- In the Review Forms List select delete next to Social Security Benefits Worksheet or 1099-SSA, if you see both then delete both, then confirm
Ok after deleting the form, how do you retrieve it? Or how do you regenerate it?
To enter Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button
Or enter ssa-1099 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ssa-1099