turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I change from filing as self employed ?

1 Reply
New Member

How can I change from filing as self employed ?

You can change your version of TurboTax Online by using the Clear and Start Over option so that you can start over in the version of TurboTax that you want.  However, there could be a reason that you need TurboTax Self Employed version, such as if you have a 1099-MISC.  See the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on who is considered self employed.




message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies