turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

debi37857

When the wmr says being processed, it will later show still being processed and the the DDD rite

So thats how it works 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When the wmr says being processed, it will later show still being processed and the the DDD rite

Yep that is how it works ... the PATH message is gone now and you are waiting for the next message ... those effected by the PATH act  are now starting to be pushed thru the processing line ... new messages expected as early as the 17th so check once a day for your progress report. 

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Yep that is how it works ... the PATH message is gone now and you are waiting for the next message ... those effected by the PATH act  are now starting to be pushed thru the processing line ... new messages expected as early as the 17th so check once a day for your progress report. 

JGilliam

Mines did the same thing. I hope I'll have an update tomorrow and anyone else waiting hopefully they will have one tomorrow as well.

Just be aware they have several thousand returns piled up so it may take a few days for them all to process ... patience will be needed.

Mine changed from path act to processing message.

Mine too

So possible update tonight
debi37857

hopefully everything is ok

Mine changed from path to being processed last night too! Hopefully I'll get a ddd tomorrow.
janel47

I have read on another thread that some folks have actually received their refunds on their net spend, AMEX card. These folks also claim they all had eitc. So if you all had refund deposited on a card, you might want to check. Also, this same thread that these folks have made their claim, paid for their returns to be filed ahead of time and not by using their refund.
JGilliam

I woke up to Approved on WNT and got my FED for the 22nd. I can stop worrying now. Hope everyone received theirs soon

Good to see the IRS is ahead of schedule ... however not all of my PATH clients have a DDD yet so for those who don't please don't panic just be patient.
debi37857

When I checked mine this morning Mine was approved and my DDD is Feb 22 2018

My Daughter got the 4464c letter as well if you got this letter you will receive your refund exactly 60 days from the date the IRS actually accepted your return, that’s what happened with my Daughter’s return. So if your return was accepted on January 29th count 60 days from the 29th and that’s will be your DDD date if you received any notice. Good luck everyone

Mine has said its being processed for over a wk now but prior to this I had a 1541 delay code, anyone in the same boat?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies