Hi, this way can use as a private chat about my 20...

Hi, this way can use as a private chat about my 2019 Tax

No, this is a public forum.  We can answer most questions but you should not post specific details such as Social Security numbers, names, or telephone numbers.  Telephone support is available from 9 AM to 5 AM Pacific time Monday through Friday.  Telephone support can provide assistance with using the program and entering data but cannot provide advanced tax advice. For a private connection with a professional tax advisor, you need to upgrade to TurboTax Live which costs extra.

This is a public user bulletin board.   There is not a private chat.   If you ask a question in this forum, if someone is familiar with it, they may be able to help you here, or tell you how to phone TurboTax Support to speak to an agent in English or Spanish at the special bilingual number.