Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to transmit my return when it says there is a problem in the section 179 and there isn't?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

How to transmit my return when it says there is a problem in the section 179 and there isn't?

Hi, it sounds like you may have multiple businesses (this includes K1s too) and the total section 179 deductions exceeds the limits.  You may need to adjust how much section 179 you are taking.

Yes. 2 K-1

I'm not taking any 179.

@Mark Huggard   What is your question?  You have added on to a post that is several years old.

This is a new forum layout. Some posts that have June 2019 dates are really older posts from the old forum that got moved over. So they might be for prior years and not current info. When they migrated over the dates got changed to June 2019. And the screen shots got deleted. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies