Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi! I have referred my friend, and he signed up using my link and filed his taxes but I didnt receive any email about it and didnt get my gift card or discount. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Hi! I have referred my friend, and he signed up using my link and filed his taxes but I didnt receive any email about it and didnt get my gift card or discount. Why?

Up to 45 days after your Friend redeems the Offer by filing their return using the invitation link, you'll be sent an email with Reward information. For reward timing, terms, and conditions please visit the help article below and view the reward terms and conditions

TurboTax Referral Program Terms of Service (intuit.com)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Up to 45 days after your Friend redeems the Offer by filing their return using the invitation link, you'll be sent an email with Reward information. For reward timing, terms, and conditions please visit the help article below and view the reward terms and conditions

TurboTax Referral Program Terms of Service (intuit.com)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi again! It's been 3 months and I still haven't got any rewards or gift cards emailed me. Could you please assist? Thanks. 

With the TurboTax Invite-a-Friend Program, you can earn a $10 Amazon.com Gift Code reward for every friend you refer who completes their taxes with TurboTax for the first time.

How does the Invite-a-Friend Program work?

• First, visit the share page http://refer.turbotax.intuit.com/faqs
  • Then, send a referral email to a friend or family member, or post a referral on Facebook or Twitter. Once you share, you are assigned a share link, which allows us to track all of your referrals. If a friend clicks on your link and completes his or her taxes for the first time with TurboTax, you’ll earn the $10 Amazon.com Gift Code reward.

How many people can I refer?

You can refer an unlimited number of friends, and we encourage our customers to share with as many friends as they would like. However, you can only earn $200 in referral rewards per year.

Who is eligible to participate?

• You have to be over 18 years old and a resident of the US to earn a reward. 
  • In order to earn a reward, your friend must be a NEW TurboTax customer.

How do I track my referrals?

You can trigger a ‘dashboard’ email that shows the status of all of your referrals. Just visit the Share page (http://refer.turbotax.intuit.com/faqs) then click on the Email My Stats link, found under the sharing options.

How many rewards can I earn?

You can earn up to a total of twenty rewards, or $200 in Amazon.com Gift Codes.

I accidentally deleted my Amazon Gift Code reward email. Can it be resent?

Yes, of course. Just send an email to support@extole.com and we will re-send your reward to you via email. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.

How do I redeem my Amazon.com Gift Card reward?

It’s easy. Redeem your Amazon.com Gift Card reward in just a few steps.  First, copy the claim code in the reward email.  Then, sign in to your Amazon.com account, and click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.  Finally, enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Account.

What if I referred my friend, he or she completed his or her taxes with TurboTax, but I never got a reward?

No problem – please send an email to support@extole.com with the email addressed you used to register for the program. In this email, please send us the email address of your friend, and we’ll look his or her referral in our system. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.

How do I unsubscribe to your email list?

Each e-mail we send should contain an unsubscribe link, or you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to support@extole.com and include the e-mail address you would like unsubscribed. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.

Note: The only reason you would receive e-mail from us if you haven't registered is because someone you know thought you might like this opportunity. We do not sell e-mail addresses and we do not send spam. ?

Are there any special restrictions or rules for the program?

This program has a simple set of rules to ensure that participants are referring their friends, and not spamming large lists or referring themselves. The rules are:

1. Participants may earn one (1) reward for each valid referral.
  2. Participants may not submit multiple e-mail addresses and/or multiple credit card numbers to set up accounts in an attempt to earn a reward or an additional reward.
  3. Participants  may not participate in a Invite-a-Friend Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
  4. Participants may not use Spam to obtain referrals. Participants may not acquire referrals through unsolicited e-mail to persons unknown to them, or through use net or message board postings, where the postings are unrelated to the topic of discussion or otherwise violate the terms of the site.

Still Have Questions? Send an email to support@extole.com with questions, comments, or concerns. Please note that support@extole.com will respond back to your request during M-F, 9-5 pm Pacific.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies