turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hey, guys, Desmond here as a first time, well I suppose twice now

Many thanks to all, and may life's trial and tribulation enrich you with the wisdom of transcendental freedom!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Hal_Al
Level 15

@9aa5c281fe36  This is a question and answer format, not live chat.   You need to post your question  and wait for a reply (it's usually pretty quick).

Start a new post, with general topic on the subject line; e.g. Child tax credit.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Were you cryo-frozen in the '70s and just thawed out, or what ?

Well I thought that was fairly evident 🤷 Either the question itself, or even the nature of the question from which it was formed, failed to register properly with your brain or you just had nothing else to do besides wasting your time in posting an amateurish poor excuse for a quip, joke, roast, wisecrack? Kevin Hart's years of trying to be a relevant sellout stomps whatever you just pulled, and it was a sad sight watching him struggle. Anywho, maybe someone with human decency could aid me, instead of make an attempt to insult me, when all I did was seek support. Please have a good day, Katagelasticist. @fanfare 

Hal_Al
Level 15

@9aa5c281fe36  This is a question and answer format, not live chat.   You need to post your question  and wait for a reply (it's usually pretty quick).

Start a new post, with general topic on the subject line; e.g. Child tax credit.

Thank you much, I appreciate that! It's my first time filing and clearly first time using the community line. Thank you again, please have a good day! @Hal_Al 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies