I heard that the path act will be lifted on February 14th this year is there any truth to this?

The above answer is the correct yet generic answer.

However, in my experience I've never gotten it on the 14th. The last 2 years I've received them on 2/16 and 2/17.

I think there is a systemic freeze and it automatically lifts on the 15th and WMR updates the Saturday following the 15th.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

No, no one has ever gotten anything other than the path act before the 15th. Its always been on the 16th when the wmr updates from the path act. I have always gone from the path act on the 15th to processing on the 16th to a deposit date on the 17th. Where's my refund updates on the 16th between 3 am and 6am.

Here is information about Earned income credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit and the PATH Act delay