Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sub4_03

Help! I finished my taxes but had an error and missed e-filing before the deadline. I have a receipt for paying online to efile but its offering the desktop only.

The error I had wouldn't let me move past the MCTR section and recording it on my schedule C. Do I need to now pay for the desktop version even though I paid for online and didn't even get to efile?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Help! I finished my taxes but had an error and missed e-filing before the deadline. I have a receipt for paying online to efile but its offering the desktop only.

First of all there is no fee to efile.  The fee is to prepare the return whether you efile or print and mail.  Efiling is free.   Do you need to fix or finish?  If not you can print and mail it.  Or call support and ask for the Desktop program.  You will need to download the .tax2022 file to open in the Desktop program.  

How to contact Turbo Tax
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-contact-turbotax/00/26991

What does the MTCR have to do with Schedule C?  The MTCR is not taxable and you don't need to enter it at all.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies