Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tmus2000
Returning Member

Help Accessing Email from Tax expert

I spoke with a Turbo Tax support expert and I received a follow-up from her. I login to my account, but I can't find where I can retrieve her message to me. Any ideas?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

When you log in, click the red box Expert Help in the top right.  Then choose Contact History.

If that doesn't work for you, phone TurboTax Support so they can troubleshoot with you.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263

I see in another thread you said you don't have a red box Expert Help in the top right.  I can't explain that.

It's a task to keep up with your postings in multiple threads which can lead to confusion and, as you can see, redundancy.

I mentioned in one of your threads to be sure you are in the same account in which you prepared the return.   Many people end up with multiple accounts, and if that's the case, we can help you troubleshoot.    If you are in the right account, then phone Support as I indicated above.   I've also asked a Moderator to review for additional suggestions tomorrow.

You said you don't see the red "Expert Help" button in the upper right corner.

You haven't said what product you are using.   Please verify that you are using the Live product; i.e., Live Basic, Live Deluxe, Live Premier, Live Self-Employed.

Are you using one of those?

@tmus2000 

You said in another thread that you are not using a 2018 Live product but are using 2016 desktop software.   So that really confuses the situation.

Tax experts cannot send a message to 2016 desktop product.    They can only send a message to 2018 Online TurboTax Live.

You likely need to contact TurboTax Support to unravel all this and see how to get the information the expert sent you.   Are you sure it wasn't going to be info in regular email?   Or did your email tell you log into your Online account to receive a message?

In any case, I don't think this is going to be figured out in this user forum.     I've left info on how to contact Customer Support in this and your other threads.  Or you likely know how to reach them from your first contact with them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies