Hello! When I log into my account it doesn't show anything that needs to be changed/updated. Can you help me understand what I need to do in order to rectify this?

katherine-crumbl

*i've received an email saying that I need to fix my return, but I don't see that when I log in.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number