Solved: Hello I think I just made a mistake I entered all of my information personal for my federal but I don't have any of my W2 with my income information I push to file federa

godrules2015

Hello I think I just made a mistake I entered all of my information personal for my federal but I don't have any of my W2 with my income information I push to file federa

So you filed without entering any income information?  You clicked the button that says "Transmit Return"?   If you did that and there is "0" on your return, then it will be rejected when the IRS starts processing returns on January 23.  But until then, you need to wait for the email telling you that the return is rejected.  Then you can go back to it and enter your W-2 when you have it, and re-submit the return correctly.  Meanwhile, do NOT go int the return and try to change anything.

godrules2015

Can I please get a response on what to do I feel that all of my personal information for my federal refund I do not have my W2 Center in my income I accidentally put file it says I'm getting zero back what do I do I need to get my W2 information for my federal please help can I get some feedback