turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

paulyfa

I cannot delete form 8915B-T. I am using tools delete form but it will not work. I am using turbotax online. I was going to start over but it will not let me since I paid

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot delete form 8915B-T. I am using tools delete form but it will not work. I am using turbotax online. I was going to start over but it will not let me since I paid

That form is generated by the answers you gave in the 1099-R entry section ... to remove the form correct the answers.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8915b.pdf

View solution in original post

2 Replies

That form is generated by the answers you gave in the 1099-R entry section ... to remove the form correct the answers.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8915b.pdf

-

He could not efile. 8915B disaster form which is not applicable stopped him. Deleting 8915B did not work. He deleted the 1099R’s and entered them again. During disaster questions he entered zero's when offered. It finally worked and he is e-filing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies