Having trouble filing state return by efile?

Can you provide more detail about the exact issue you are experiencing?

I keep getting a message that I need to get an upgrade, but when I do it says up to date.n I do It says I 

I keep getting a message that I need to get an upgrade, but when I do it says up to date.

I have paid online with my credit card for the filing of my state return.  I did not sign in I used the continue as a guest.  Turbo tax program locked up at the point after I received the confirmation report and printed it.  At that point, the program locked up and would not let me continue filing by state return.  How do I get my federal and state return filed?  The fee is already showing up on my credit card.  

I am having problems efile. The message states that California Form 540 is not available and thereafter the programs does not allow me to continue with the efile. Just a few minutes ago, I received an email stating that Form 540 was ready and available, all that I need to do is update my software. I did that and I am still getting the same error message. Please help