Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Have asked REPEATEDLY to get an email address contact for turbotax administration/supervisors multiple times. Can't get through on the phone. What is an EMAIL CONTACT

I am locked out of all the details I have accessed in the past, I need to get in contact with someone in the managerial/supervisory side of Turbotax, and it is IMPOSSIBLE.  I am tired of sitting on hold endlessly.  Can SOMEONE AT TURBOTAX GIVE ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MANAGERIAL/SUPERVISORY ASSISTANCE PLEASE
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Have asked REPEATEDLY to get an email address contact for turbotax administration/supervisors multiple times. Can't get through on the phone. What is an EMAIL CONTACT

TT does not use email.  I am tagging your post so that the Board moderator will see it and have someone contact you.

thank you.  i appreciate your quick response, and I apologize for the tone of the message.

I have just felt so, so unbelievably helpless this year with what has transpired with the process/format of the service and contact options/resolution (long story - hence my request here)

thank you again

Hi @paul-j-heckman 

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. I hope I can be of help. I will send you a message shortly. Please check your inbox.

Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies