Have anyone else filed on 1/30 and been selected for review

Lost bars says still processing called 18008290922 ext 652 and was told I was selected for a review 3rd year in a row and it can take 45 Days , I will no longer file with Turbo Tax I have had same issues each year I think all the people who do fraudulent returns use this product I am done 

I had the exact same thing happen yesterday.  I was accepted on 1/31/18 and never got any updates, turbo tax still says my expected date was 2/21/18. Yea, that didn't happen.  I called yesterday morning the same number you called only to be talked down to by a rude representative and still had to call back a 2nd time which was much better to be told that my return was selected for a random review for no known reason and that it could take until April 1st before I see my refund.  She said that it is not a definite that I will have to wait until 4/1/18 but thats when the 45 days would be up.  Its all a bunch of bull if you ask me.  I filed with TT last year and had the same thing happen and my return is very straight forward too.

Same here

Did you guys have to wait the full 45 days? I was told the same thing. I filed 2/2. Most early filers are being told 45 days from 2/15.