praskin

Has anyone had this problem,I have already filed electronically, but the program is still thinks I need to ?

MelaineC

Once you have successfully e-filed you will get an email stating that.  However, if you are getting an email that you did not, your e-file was not completed.  To make sure you submitted your return, please go to; Check Status of E-filed return.  If you do not see any information, or you see that it was not submitted, go back to your return and select 'File' on the right of the page to file your return.

MelaineC