Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone ever been under review for Federal Return?

MsJ

@ariel.garza Yes the IRS rep told me mines was completed on Friday. I went under review on the 15th of February. I got my letter on Friday with the 4 elections as to why I was placed under review.
Someone else posted that an advocate stated that people should be getting their refund by the 16th of March.
I am hoping that what she said is true

Oh im going to call tomorrow hopefully my review will be completed also. Yeah i read that she said that also so hopefully it's true
MsJ

I'm hoping for a positive result for you!!!

Thank you so much i have 2 kids and ben a stay at home parent for 2 months was really counting on this money
MsJ

I completely understand...I lost my job in December...have 3 girls...that money was going to pay my rent and utilities to get me ahead until a new job comes thru...when they told me that i was under review...it took my breath away.

Msj the irs or the advocate said you were getting the money on the 16th what does your where's  my refund say? Did it update with the deposit date
MsJ

@day77heather the rep stated that because my review closed on Friday, that it will take a couple of weeks before I receive money. So the 16th is exactly two weeks. My status on the app and website hasn't changed and I honestly don't think it will.

OK thank you I am just so frustrated this year I actually needed the money this year more so then ever I moved for my daughter who has autism to a better school from Florida to delaware and the move set me back I was just looking for hope so thank you

I guess we shall see what happens just all the different answers from the irs is frustrating and different every time you call
MsJ

I understand and hoping that things turn for the better for you. I think this was a devastating blow to alot of people...

So true msj. I don't even check where's my refund anymore it's depressing

If you get your refund on the 16 can you post back here so I can have hope I would appreciate it
whitty92

I've been waiting on my refund for about a month & some days now. I called the # with the 652 ext. & was told my refund was released march 2nd which was last friday it was held until the verified my income for the tax credits & to give it 3-4 weeks till I get it which I'm thinking its gonna be sooner
charlieholmes90
Returning Member

What number did you call for that ???
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies