Roman 66

Good morning I am trying to stop and clear my TurboTax deluxe there was some things on there were incorrect how do I proceed

Roman 66

How do I stop a pending tax return

DMarkM1

If you have e-filed your return, you must wait for it to be processed.  You will get an email saying your returns have either been accepted or rejected.  If rejected, you will get the return back and you can make any and all changes/corrections before resubmitting.  

However, if your return is accepted you will need to wait for it to be processed (refund deposited or notice from IRS). 

Once the original is processed, if you need to amend you will be able to do that in TurboTax by clicking the "Amend" option at sign on and following the prompts to complete the amendment.  

You will need to print, sign and mail the amended returns.

If you have not e-filed your returns you can make any changes you need by overwriting and/or deleting items in the interviews.