Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

agswin76

It will not let me enter a zero value for "Miles driven to get medical care", and will not let me continue. It also will not let me enter any value.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

It will not let me enter a zero value for "Miles driven to get medical care", and will not let me continue. It also will not let me enter any value.

Go to Forms on the upper right, then open the Medical Expenses Worksheet on the left.  Delete anything on line 9.  If you an'r delete, right-click on the entry that is there and go to the source to delete.  If a little plus sign comes up to the left, that means you started a supplemental info worksheet and need to delete all the info from there.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anita01

leave it blank
agswin76

It was prefilled with a zero and would not let me delete it.
Anita01

Go to Forms on the upper right, then open the Medical Expenses Worksheet on the left.  Delete anything on line 9.  If you an'r delete, right-click on the entry that is there and go to the source to delete.  If a little plus sign comes up to the left, that means you started a supplemental info worksheet and need to delete all the info from there.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies