Getting "You must fix errors on this page before c...

Getting "You must fix errors on this page before continuing." error after filling 1099-misc form. But There is no error. I just entered name, federal id and box 3 amount

I am stuck in this page. I can't go back or continue. Only way is to delete this form.

Yes, I think this should be reported to TurboTax.  It got stuck in a loop....TurboTax would not record my fee received as income.    I had to enter the information on the error page (the last few steps of TurboTax).  I am using "premium" so not sure if that was the issue.  But was in 1099-MISC form.  

It got fixed by deleting and reentering the form.