You can call TurboTax and speak with an agent. TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used. So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:
- Click on this link: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
- Select your TurboTax platform.
- Ask your question / state your problem. Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions. You will be given the approximate wait time.
You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.
I tried this. I don't get a person, but a computer, who gives me instructions that don't work.
I need a replacement cd, but there is no blue button next to my original order.
- Go here to go to our Contact us page.
- Select your product (CD/Download Mac or CD/Download Windows), your edition (Basic, Deluxe, etc.), ask your question, then select Continue.
- Enter your contact info, then select Get the phone number.
The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.
For more information, please click here.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"