I have multiple forms that all say Ready soon in the app, but say online at "https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html" they available. My turbo tax does not find any updates.
The forms I am waiting on are:
1040: schedule A
1040: Schedule C
Any idea what is going on?
IF you are running on a Windows computer (not for MACs)
They've been ready for some time. IF you in-program software update doesn't get it to appear as already,
1) then shut down your software
2) Then do a full reboot of your computer
3) ...then download and install the Manual Update (that "should" fix it).
1)Either find the installation file for 2019 and install 2019 first.
2) Uninstall the 2019 software, and then re-install it (before running the manual update, but I can't know if the Manual Update will be needed on a full re-install)
3) Call Customer Support, because anything beyond that is entirely unknowable in this forum:
1) That can happen if you have multiple logins for your desktop computer..and you are in one that was not the one where the TTX was installed
2) That can happen if you are using the "Business" version, but are attempting to use the manual update for "Home & Business" (or the other way around)..
3) For everything else..call Customer Support on the telephone...