Form IT-225 I need to enter the proper code for th...

Form IT-225 I need to enter the proper code for this form.I think this form does not applies to me.

You should go back through the state questions and see if you can eliminate the Form IT-225 in that way. If you can not, then you can delete the form. 

To delete Form IT-225

• In the left-hand black menu, choose Tax Tools then Tools.
  •  Click on Delete a Form from the window that pops up.
  •  You should now see the Review Form List. Scroll down to the state section and click Delete on Form IT-225.
  • You may get a pop up telling you additional worksheets and forms are being deleted. Approve and click delete.
  • You should come back to the Review Form List. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue with My Return.

If the form will not delete or keeps self-generating you need to get the correct code or correct the error in your entries. You can see the codes for IT-225 in the instructions.