You should go back through the state questions and see if you can eliminate the Form IT-225 in that way. If you can not, then you can delete the form.
To delete Form IT-225
- In the left-hand black menu, choose Tax Tools then Tools.
- Click on Delete a Form from the window that pops up.
- You should now see the Review Form List. Scroll down to the state section and click Delete on Form IT-225.
- You may get a pop up telling you additional worksheets and forms are being deleted. Approve and click delete.
- You should come back to the Review Form List. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue with My Return.
If the form will not delete or keeps self-generating you need to get the correct code or correct the error in your entries. You can see the codes for IT-225 in the instructions.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"