Form 8606 for 2019 has been published by IRS, why ...

Form 8606 for 2019 has been published by IRS, why isn't avialable on turbo tax? saying not available until Feb 12th, so not allowing me to file my taxes

Our programmers need to wait until the IRS releases a tax form before they can update and test the form in TurboTax.

With the passing of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2020 signed into law on December 20, 2019 many forms needed to be updated by the IRS and then updated and tested in TurboTax. 

Our programmers are updating these forms as soon as possible for you to be able to use them.

To check on the status of the form go to IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.